Do you dream of traveling the world
and making a living as a street photographer?
My name is Barbara Bernini, and I'm a traveling street photographer.
I became a full-time photographer in 2014 when I moved to Shanghai to pursue my passion and my calling to walk the streets of this world and make photographs that express the breathtaking beauty of the seemingly mundane and ordinary.
Today I live in Barcelona, and I get to witness and tell its stories every day. I'm currently working on my third photography monograph, I sell my work to amazing clients around the world, and I teach photography workshops. Photography is my source of joy, it's my life's work, and I am so grateful for the life I have created for myself.
Fellow street photographers often ask me about my path, about how I got where I'm today. And as I believe in being fully open and transparent about what I do and how I do it, I have created this free e-course.
In the e-course, I'm going to share with you you the lessons I have learned along the way. I'm going to reveal my path toward becoming a full-time street photographer, and I'm going to share everything: the good, the bad, the ugly, the success and the failure, the celebrations and the tears.
I hope the lessons and my personal experience help you see your own path more clearly. I hope they encourage you to keep faith and carry on when things get tough. And I really hope this e-course shows you you that your dream is possible. Because if I can do it, you can do it too.
This free e-course includes the following 10 lessons delivered into your mailbox every other day:
1. Overnight success is a myth
2. The power of commitment and the overlap factor
3. Claim your artist identity and say yes to opportunities
4. Don't give up too soon
5. Working on assignment & multiple streams of income
6. Selling photographs to private collectors
7. My first exhibition & believing in your dream
8. Teaching photography and the magic of giving back
9. What's next? Making art that matters
10. Bonus Masterclass! Courageous Street Photographer: Walk the streets with confidence. Make deeper photographs.
Your photography matters. Your time is now.